Leak detector for Reverse Osmsosis Purifying Equipment. Bbagua.
- Built-in anti-leakage system with connections made of ABS plastic material
- Detects possible leaks from reverse osmosis equipment
- Detects and cuts any leak, no matter how small
- It can be coupled in all 5 and 6 stage reverse osmosis equipment on the market or compact machines, it fits any reverse osmosis equipment.
- The installation of the device is very simple. 2-year warranty.
Orders over € 50 in Spain (not canary Islands) and Orders over € 100 in the rest of Europe
Installation and Commissioning Request
guaranteed with 14 days
(+34) 93 783 33 92
Built-in anti-leakage system with connections that offers excellent reliability and high accuracy when collecting and detecting possible leaks from reverse osmosis equipment. It is a very easy mechanical system to install, which does not require electrical connection.
Made of abs plastic material, it incorporates a mechanical, practical and effective detection and cutting system, even with small water leaks and that can be coupled in all 5 and 6 stage reverse osmosis equipment on the market or compact machines, it fits any osmosis equipment.
How does it work?
- When a water leak occurs, the sponge quickly increases in size by lifting the leak detector cap and thus cutting off the water supply.
- After a leak, it is necessary to discard and replace the sponge with a new one.
- Lower the leak detection cover to restore the water supply to the reverse osmosis system.
Comfortable design that allows the change of the absorbent sponge without the need to cut the inlet water. The installation of the device is very simple, it is installed in the water inlet of the reverse osmosis equipment.