Cartridge Natural Light. Removes odors and tastes from water. Bbagua.
- Removal of chlorine, organic pollutants and sediments.
- Improves the taste, smell and color of the water.
- Adaptable to all types of 10' filters.
- Granular activated charcoal.
- Duration: 1 year. (9,000 liters approx.)
Orders over € 50 in Spain (not canary Islands) and Orders over € 100 in the rest of Europe
Installation and Commissioning Request
guaranteed with 14 days
(+34) 93 783 33 92
What is Activated Carbon?
Granular activated carbon, eminently microporous and, therefore, indicated for water purification.
Adsorption is a process where a solid is used to remove a soluble substance from water. In this process the activated carbon is the solid. Activated carbon is produced specifically to reach a very large internal surface area (between 500 – 1500 m 2 /g). This large internal surface makes the carbon have an ideal adsorption. Activated carbon comes in two variations: Powdered Activated Carbon (PAC) and Granular Activated Carbon (GAC). The GAC version is mostly used in water treatment.