1/4 pressure regulator for Reverse Osmosis equipment. Bbagua.
- The pressure reducing valve is designed to protect the filtration system by limiting pressure and reducing water hammer.
- Simple, compact design and no need for external drives.
- The action of the fluid itself actuates the valve.
- By installing pressure reducers, the desired or convenient inlet pressure in any type of reverse osmosis is reduced.
- For reverse osmosis application with pump where inlet pressure less than 3 bar is required.
Free shipping from: €19.95 (Mainland) and €100 (Europe)
Installation and commissioning request.
You need help? Call us at (+34) 93 783 33 92
Guaranteed 14-day money-back for peace of mind.
The Bbagua brand water pressure regulator or reducer for reverse osmosis equipment is a very useful accessory designed to protect the water filtration system by limiting water pressure.
Pressure regulating valves are mainly used for reverse osmosis equipment, water filters and direct beverage machines. It acts automatically by reducing water pressure to protect the equipment.
When is it necessary to use it?
We recommend installing it in reverse osmosis equipment and water filters as a safety system against pressure rises in the house. Pressure rises can affect your equipment and can even cause breaks and water outlets. With the pressure regulator you reduce the possibility of breakdowns in your reverse osmosis equipment.
- Flow: 15l/min at 100 PSI.
- Maximum pressure: 300PSI
- Maximum temperature: 40ºC.
- Connection type: fast connection 1/4.
- When the network pressure exceeds the maximum value allowed by your domestic reverse osmosis model.