Pressure regulator 1/4 for Reverse Osmsosis equipment. Bbagua.
- The pressure reducing valve is designed to protect the filtration system thanks to pressure limitation and water hammer reduction.
- Simple design, compact and without the need for external drives.
- The action of the fluid itself actuates the valve.
- By installing pressure reducers, the desired or convenient inlet pressure in any type of reverse osmosis is reduced.
- For application in reverse osmosis with pump where being required inlet pressure less than 3 bar.
Orders over € 50 in Spain (not canary Islands) and Orders over € 100 in the rest of Europe
Installation and Commissioning Request
guaranteed with 14 days
(+34) 93 783 33 92
The Bbagua brand water pressure regulator or reducer for reverse osmosis equipment is a very useful accessory designed to protect the water filtration system by limiting water pressure.
Pressure regulating valves are mainly used for reverse osmosis equipment, water filters and direct beverage machines. It acts automatically by reducing water pressure to protect the equipment.
When is it necessary to use it?
We recommend installing it in reverse osmosis equipment and water filters as a safety system against pressure rises in the house. Pressure rises can affect your equipment and can even cause breaks and water outlets. With the pressure regulator you reduce the possibility of breakdowns in your reverse osmosis equipment.
- Flow: 15l/min at 100 PSI.
- Maximum pressure: 300PSI
- Maximum temperature: 40ºC.
- Connection type: fast connection 1/4.
- When the network pressure exceeds the maximum value allowed by your domestic reverse osmosis model.