Membranes for Reverse Osmosis purifying equipment. Bbagua.
- High quality. The reverse osmosis membrane filter is made of ABS material, non-toxic and safe to use, which provides reliable performance and long service time.
- Good sealing with type O sealing ring, the filter has a sealed preservation, which is leak-proof with high efficiency.
- Precise filtration with precise 0.1 nm filtration hole, effectively reduces bacteria, high-strength ion filters, scale and other harmful substances. Provides a healthy water life.
- Easy to install. This is an easy-to-install 50 GPD reverse osmosis membrane replacement.
- Widely used. The filter is applied to most water purification and water purifier machines.
Orders over € 50 in Spain (not canary Islands) and Orders over € 100 in the rest of Europe
Installation and Commissioning Request
guaranteed with 14 days
(+34) 93 783 33 92
Replacement for all types of standard Reverse Osmosis equipment
Removes undesirable organic and inorganic mineral salts from the water by 95% by means of a semipermeable membrane retaining any particles up to a size of 0.0001 micron.
Duration of 2 to 4 years, if the correct maintenance of the equipment is done. Change the membrane when a worsening in the taste of the water is observed or if it is obstructed by the salts of the water. When changing the membrane it is necessary to change the filter cartridges.
Remember: The osmosis membrane contains preservation products that have to be removed before drinking water. Therefore, it is necessary to discard the first filling of the water storage tank.
Condition: 100% new
Main Color: Blue
Working temperature: 0~45ºC
Working pressure: 0.4Mpa
Size(L*Diam.): Approx. 30*4.5cm
Approximate weight. 186 g
1 Reverse osmosis membrane
The membrane of a Reverse Osmosis equipment is the element that allows water molecules to pass through and retains solids and other foreign particles.
IMPORTANT: For standard household equipment, membranes of more than 50 GPD* should not be used, since their useful life will be considerably reduced and may stop producing water and/or worsen its quality.
- Type of Spare Part