EUR 50. Reverse Osmsosis water treatment equipment. Bbagua.
- 5 stages with standard 10" filters: sediment filtration, double carbon filtration, 50 GPD membrane and in-line coconut carbon post-filter.
- Advanced technology to obtain water of weak mineralization and with an ultra low rejection. Efficiency 5*.
- Safety: Incorporates filter holders with double safety gasket and without interconnection fittings, reducing risks of water leakage.
- It incorporates pressure gauge for pressure control and pressurized anti-corrosion plastic tank of 10 useful liters of Water.
- Includes Faucet and Complete Installation Kit. We have Installation and Commissioning Service, throughout the national territory.
Orders over € 50 in Spain (not canary Islands) and Orders over € 100 in the rest of Europe
Installation and Commissioning Request
guaranteed with 14 days
(+34) 93 783 33 92
The 5-stage reverse osmosis equipment EUR 50 of the Bbagua brand has the best water technology and is specially designed for domestic use. 5-stage reverse osmosis equipment for the treatment of drinking water, filtering sediments, flavors and odors. Ideal to improve the taste of water as well as eliminate salinity and impurities present up to 95%. It will allow you to have pure and fresh water for drinking and cooking. Includes faucet and complete installation kit! Bbagua has After-Sales Service for installation, commissioning and maintenance of Bbagua products. This equipment does not require an electrical outlet.
- 1 prefilter standard 10" of Sediments 5 microns. Removal of suspended solids up to 5 microns.
- 1 standard 10" pre-filters of GAC granular activated carbon. Elimination of chlorine and organic contaminants, pesticides, dioxins.
- 1 standard pre-filter 10" of Carbón Block. Fine removal of chlorine and organic contaminants, filtering any carbon particles
- 1 osmosis membrane of 50 gpd. Elimination between 85% and 95% of the salts contained in the mains water.
- 1 post-filter of coal. Elimination of possible odors and flavors of osmotic water.
- 1 accumulator tank of 8 liters for accumulation of osmotic water.
- 1 Faucet + complete installation kit.
|Pressure Min - Max of inlet water||Min. 3 bar – Max. 5 bar.|
|Recommended Maintenance||Change of cartridges once a year. Membrane every 2 to 4 years.|
|Dimensions||Height: 40 cm wide: 40 cm deep: 14.40 cm.|
|Guarantee||2 years in parts and components. Excludes cartridges and membrane.|
|Tank capacity (in l)||Volume 19 liters - 8 liters of drinking water|
Against bad odors and /or tastes (chlorine)
Video of Installation of the Reverse Osmosis equipment.
You might also like
Osmosis Pump Kit for...Price €99.00
Leak detector for Reverse...Price €14.99
Chrome faucet for Reverse...Price €17.95
Black Chrome Pushbutton...Price €16.95
Grifo 3 Vías para equipos...Price €169.95
Pack 4 Filters for Reverse...Price €19.95
Pack 3 Filters for Reverse...Price €17.95
Postfilter Coal Coconut for...Price €9.95
Membranes for Reverse...Price €24.95
Sanitizer for Reverse...Price €10.99
TDS meter green/red light...Price €28.50
Tank air pressure gauge....Price €13.95
TDS meter ECO. Bbagua.Price €17.95