Pack 4 Filters for Reverse Osmosis purifying equipment. Bbagua.
- Water filter replacements for any standard 5-stage reverse osmosis equipment of any brand.
- It is advisable to change the filters every year.
- 1 10" Sediment Cartridge 5 microns, for the removal of suspended solids, soil, mud and sand
- 1 10" GAC Carbon Cartridge. Removes chlorine, heavy materials, dioxins, pesticides and odors by absorption.
- 1 10" Cartridge of Carbon Bloc. It has just removed chlorine, heavy metals, dioxins and odors by adsorption, protecting the membrane from small particles.
- 1 Carbon Coco In-line Postfilter with 1/4" input/output thread connection, to improve water taste.
- Some computers may need connections, not included for adaptation
Orders over € 50 in Spain (not canary Islands) and Orders over € 100 in the rest of Europe
Installation and Commissioning Request
guaranteed with 14 days
(+34) 93 783 33 92
Pack of 4 reverse osmosis filters. 3 filters + 1 postfilter. Compatible with equipment of the following brands: Bbagua (models BbBasic, EUR-35, EUR-50, EUR-50BP); Puragua Systems (domestic models, AP-2, AP-2BP, TF-535); lonfilter (eco plus, proline, proline plus); depuragua hidrotek e01 a01; mercabomba pur-75; asfilter (RO-105 and RO-101); ATH Genius Pro; Astral Pool; Hidrowater (models Nereo, Tiber, RO-700); Hidrosalud: Expert plus;
The filter change should be done 1 time a year. The 3 previous filters remove suspended solids, earth, mud and sand. In addition to chlorine, heavy materials, dioxins, pesticides and odors by absorption. The last filter has just removed chlorine, heavy metals, dioxins and odors by adsorption, protecting the membrane from small particles. Finally, the In-line Carbon Coco post-filter improves the taste of the water.
By changing filters 1 time a year you protect the membrane and increase its service life.
- Type of Spare Part
- Reverse Osmosis Filters