Pressurized tank 10 Liters for reverse osmosis equipment. Bbagua.
- Pressurized water tank for reverse osmosis equipment.
- Tank capacity: 10 litres.
- Standard, suitable for all reverse osmosis equipment.
- Double-layer tank maximum quality and durability. Made of plastic, therefore it does not rust.
- Max. working pressure: 7 kg/cm².
- Preload pressure: 0.5 kg/cm².
- Deposit key not included.
Orders over €19.95 in the Iberian Peninsula and Orders over €100 in the rest of Europe
Installation and Commissioning Request
guaranteed with 14 days
(+34) 93 783 33 92
PRESSURIZED DEPOSIT OF REVERSE OSMOSIS
The pressurized reverse osmosis reservoir is the container where the water that has already been filtered by the osmosis team is stored.
Operation of the tank
Pressurized reverse osmosis tanks have an air chamber and a water chamber inside. When the osmotic water enters the tank it compresses the air that will then give it exit pressure through the osmosis tap when we demand osmotic water.
Maintenance of the reverse osmosis tank
The service life of the reverse osmosis tank will depend on several factors: use of the equipment, quality of the inlet water, tank material and maintenance.
An annual maintenance of the reverse osmosis tank should be carried out, checking the air pressure and sanitizing the interior with an osmosis cleaning product. We recommend the Hygienizer for reverse osmosis equipment of Bbagua.
Cleanliness is important as bacteria can form that would deteriorate the stored water.